? ??????????????White Crystal? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (64 Ratings)??678 Grabs Today. 12129 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Crystal (Crystal Explod
e?)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (63 Ratings)??75 Grabs Today. 8913 Total Grabs. ??????Preview? CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

~dream of you~

~is dreaming~
~Dream of you~
U`re d one who appear in my life before,
but,
get lost at d same time..
sometimes,
im missing you..
when i saw u online--msn&fb~
but just a moment..
is no more hurt..
for me,
u just a friend..
i wont cry even u died..^^LOLzz
***
yesterday,
is dreaming again..
n dream of you..
wow..
d moment u hold my hand..
i felt 1na slap u..
LOLzz..
but than..
it`s change...
hold my hand just a moment..
after,
u`re leave me alone..
n get lost in my life..
wow..
it means tat..
u`re nobody for me anymore..
even in my dream..
:)
**
appreciated that u appear in my life before..
really appreciated..
but d time is past...
^stay happy^
ps:HOMETOWN SOON!!!

0 comments: