? ??????????????White Crystal? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (64 Ratings)??678 Grabs Today. 12129 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Crystal (Crystal Explod
e?)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (63 Ratings)??75 Grabs Today. 8913 Total Grabs. ??????Preview? CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, September 25, 2009

~I DuN LiKe My NeW HaiR StyLe~

~讨厌讨厌讨厌~
~生气生气生气~
i dun like my new hair style..
damn shit!!
like coconut style!!
HUH..
WTF***
BUT...WAT CAN I DO????
F*U*C*K
aih~
even my family say tat nt bad..
but i cant accept it..
really nt like me..
什么也不能做。。
只能等待它快点长咯。。
没勇气分享照片!
下次咯!
ps:不要去那些不会剪头发的saloon!!

2 comments:

- S o r Z a I - said...

LOLX~ I no even cut my hair yet=.=''' Damn thick and untidy.

MiLkLy--SuSu--枫 said...

haha...
better be careful ah..
"choose" saloon "nicely" ah..
hehex